Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You can fill your bookshelf…

Sometimes I wish that I took more of interest in reading. There are several books in which I have started but have yet to have finished. So, I have stopped buying books altogether. I am kind of under the impression, of why fill our bookshelves with books if we aren’t going to be reading them. Yes, I would look more important if someone came into my room and spotted a fully stocked bookshelf. But honestly, what good is a full set of books if you don’t take the time to pull them off the shelf every once in a while? Just something to think about.

Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with looking important? I have a book case full of books and I can't even read. That's what books on CD are for.

Anonymous said...

Secondly, it's great that I can post things anonymously. You'll never know who I am!

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with appearing to look more important that you are...this why I want an iphone after all...and yes there is beauty in anonymity.