Thursday, August 20, 2009

I feel

I feel like that I'm not really ready for this semester as much as I would like to be. Although I'm not really sure how ready one can be. I am looking forward to doing my internship as well as all the TESOL classes I will be taking. In that respect I hope it to be a great start. I am rather disappointed that the school newspaper will not have an editor...thus putting an end to the paper, unless we can find someone. I was offered to do it twice but there is no way that I am going to have time. I also feel that, my writing skills have increased but not to the point of being an editor. I like my little piece of the world, my two articles are plenty to keep me happy. But, now it seems that desire will have to be put on hold till we have an editor.

So I spent the past week in Ohio. I got a chance to visit with my grandmother, as well as fortify my hatred for hospital.

Check out this song, Owl City is my new fav

That's all for now kids


No comments: