Thursday, September 10, 2009

They're here!

Today our TESOL class was visited by a group of Japanese college students from...you guessed it Japan! You have no idea the amount of excitement that filled my heart! I don't even have words for the joyousnessity of this occasion. I have begun to invent words I'm that excited!

Anyway, Tachamichi (a 19 year student) asked if he could borrow my Japanese Bible so he could read it tonight when he went home to his homestay. Then tomorrow, if I can wake myself up in time for chapel we are going to meet them, and then they will be going to another class with us.

Tachamichi told me that I would be a good teacher, because my face was kind.  How cool is that?  I think it's pretty cool. I can't wait to hang out with them tomorrow. I would like to get to know them better. Tachamichi wanted to play pool so hopefully their schedule won't be as demanding tomorrow. Ahhhhh I'm almost giddy, its rather sick. haha

I need Japan

Also, pray that our school can set up a partnership with Tokyo Christian University...because there are talks...and I would love nothing more than to be able to study in Japan for a semester. God I love that country! 

No comments: