Thursday, July 22, 2010

Contest!

So, from time to time I get invitations to test out video games. Well, starting tomorrow I will be testing out Lord of the Rings Online during a closed beta test. This is by invitation only but I received 2 beta test codes (you need these to access the game). I thought that instead of just sitting on the second code and not using it I would give it away to some lucky person. So, if you are interested in testing out the game and want to enter here are the rules.

All you have to do is follow me on twitter….twitter.com/higgins82 and send me a direct message with your email address (that way I can send you the beta code). Once I get all the emails I will randomly select one and send out the code. That’s all you have to do! The beta test opens tomorrow so the contest will end tonight at midnight (eastern time). I will then pick someone and send out the code.

You will most likely be notified sometime tomorrow afternoon! So good luck! If you want information on the game to to LOTRO!       

No comments: