Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear Neighbors...learn some manners PS Ricky still hates you!

In this edition of Dear Neighbors... I would like to address the topic of love. You might wonder why love has anything to do with my neighbors...seeing as Ricky hates them, but I assure you that you will fully understand love and neighbors. It’s like a warm fuzzy blanket for your soul!

So, I was at school and get a call from Ricky what follows is the exact word for word conversation

Me: What do you want Ricky?!

Ricky: I hate our neighbors!

Me: What did they do this time Ricky?

Ricky: One of them punched one of the other neighbors in the mouth.

Me: HAHA

Ricky: He punched a girl in the mouth.

Me: There better not be blood all over the place!

Ricky: She was bleeding, and her friends were yelling, “You shouldn’t have done that! You don’t mess with us!”

Me: Where are the parents?

Ricky: I don’t know…

Me: Well are you going to call the cops?

Ricky: I don’t know... Why can’t people be civilized?

Me: Ricky, we can’t get people at LBC to be civil, how do we expect our neighbors to be?

So that pretty much ended the conversation. Ironically it made me think about love. I mean if some chick walked up to me and punched me in the mouth, I would be more than a little surprised, because after all we are (acting) adults. But, we are talking kids that are barely teenagers. What if (now this is a big what if) what if, he likes this girl. Could it be possible that he has no way of showing proper love because he has never seen proper love?

Think about that one…

No comments: