Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Neighbors...Ricky hates you

I'm starting something new I'm going to keep track of what my neighbors and their actions as well as question that I have for you the reader.

OK, so the current time is 11:40pm on a Tuesday 

Oh! I almost forgot...some background
The neighbor lady has .....4 kids? all under the age of 15
She doesn't work
...I think that's all you really need to know...for now

So, it's 11:40pm

Since I have been typing a door has been slammed 4 times
Children have been running up and down the hallway 5 times
"Mom" has yelled at one of the possible 4 children 3 times
So far this has equaled a total of 12 times that Higgins has been annoyed

So my question for the night is this...do I wait for Ricky to come home...fresh from work...tired and wanting to go to sleep...orrrr do I  go down stairs and politely knock on the door and ask them to shut it?

I think...that I enjoy fireworks...so I'll wait for Ricky

No comments: