Friday, February 12, 2010

Some time to think

So today was pretty normal. I woke up, dug out my car (which is becoming normal), checked my email, and went to work. But there was sometime that happened that was unexpected. I was chatting with a friend online, which was not out of the ordinary, but our conversation did make me stop and think.

I sometimes think that my job situation is crappy. I mean honestly I’m lucky to have a job, but my job is not my career. When you know what you want to do with your life you sometimes forget your current placement.

Throughout the  rest of day I was continually thinking about our conversation. My life could be worse off than it is. There are others around me that do have it worse. I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given and the life that I have.

So thanks to a friend I took some time to think…  

No comments: