Thursday, August 26, 2010

What are you listening to?

There are many bands out there…too many to number. But there are a few are bands that you should really listen to. I was thinking about this because a favorite band of mine that broke up a few years back is getting back together (Further Seems Forever) with all the original members. This excited me! It also had me looking through my itunes to find bands that I might suggest you listen to. So, without further adieu here is the list in no particular order…well alphabetical.

Artist vs Poet

As Tall As Lions

Athlete

The Bird & The Bee

Block Party

The Civil Wars

Imogen Heap

Lovedrug

LoveHateHero

Mae

MEW

mewithoutYou

Mumford & Sons

Muse

The Swell Season

 

Here are the bands that I know I should be listening to…and have on itunes…but don’t listen to. (or listen to as much as I should)

Arctic Monkeys

The Arcade Fire

Bon Iver

Grizzly Bear

Iron & Wine

 

So, there you have it. What is missing from the list? What are you listening to?

No comments: