Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are you excited??!!

What gets your heart pumping? Like seriously, what makes that surge of adrenaline shoot through your body. Your pupils dilate, your heart races, your mind is focused! Well, here is the big surprise...mine...is Japan!

I know right big surprise! Seriously, every time I get on the web, I check my email, hit up facebook...and then...then I gravitate towards the website for Tokai Village. I load up the 150+ page pdf and start reading. Everything is covered in this pdf. Trash disposal, child care, swimming pools, post offices, banks, you name it it's covered! That is what gets me excited. Reading all this creates a picture in my head. I wonder what the town looks like, where my apartment will be, who my neighbors are, and everything in between.

I have a very creative imagination and it takes a lot of energy for me not to go crazy with the thoughts of the unknown. There are a lot of things I can't control. A lot of unanswered questions but, that's what I love! From the second I step off the plane in Tokyo up until I move into my apartment is going to be an adventure.

I do however find the awesomeness in the small things. For example, cell phone shopping. I know this is a major nerd moment but please stay with me for just a second. This phone...is amazing! It's a Gundam Wing phone...I can't even talk about it anymore. You just need to see a picture of it!


Boom! There it is! 12 megapixel camera, gps, HD video, Global roaming, and the big seller...it's in English.

So, there you have it. Please don't get me wrong. This phone is not the reason why I'm excited...but added to everything I'm going to experience it gets me excited.

Going here...would do two things. First, I would be grateful. Second, I would make me not stress about finances. So, do it!

No comments: