Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Fun Fact now with 100% More Pictures!

So, the other day I posted some fact about Tokai Village, Ibaraki. Today I wanted to share a couple cool pictures. These are the flags of Ibaraki Prefecture as well as the flag of Tokai Village.


Ibaraki Prefecture Flag


Tokai Village Flag

Each Prefecture and town has their own flag. Ibaraki's flag is of a white rose on a blue background. The blue symbolizes the Pacific Ocean as well as Mount Tsukuba. I'm not exactly sure what the flag for Tokai stands for but I did see a picture of people with their hands over their heads imitating the look of the flag. It still doesn't really help because I don't know what it means.

Either way, it's Friday! Enjoy the weekend and enjoy this last fun fact for the week!

Don't forget! I need some support in getting to Japan. Pass this along to your friends, neighbors, enemies, rich uncles, creepy uncles, crazy aunts, British nannies...whoever!

No comments: